The Friends of the North Plains Public Library raise funds to support many Library activities, including the recent remodel and addition of book shelves, the annual One Book One Community series of events, and the Library’s purchase of new books and movies throughout the year. In fact, the Friends provide $6,000 every year – exactly half of the Library’s current materials budget. Most of the money comes from three sources –
- an ongoing booksale cart inside the Library,
- an annual booksale held at the Jessie Mays Community Hall during the second weekend of August in conjunction with Summer Fest & Garlic Out West activities, and
- outright donations from people who love their local Library.
If you would like to contribute to the Library in support of its materials and programs, your donation of any amount will be greatly appreciated.
All donations are fully tax deductible and a receipt letter will be sent to each donor.
For your convenience we have three ways you can donate.
1. You can donate by check mailed to:
Friends of the North Plains Public Library
PO Box 525
North Plains, Oregon 97133
2. You can donate via PayPal:
3. You can donate via Google Wallet: