Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the library! You may be just who we are looking for! The library is in search of volunteers to help us in our goal of providing high-quality services to the North Plains community. Commitment to at least 4 hours per month is required. Please contact Carol Aldrich, our Volunteer Coordinator, at 503-647-5051 for details.
Volunteers are the reason we can continue to expand and grow to meet the needs of our community. We invite you to join our vital group of volunteers who sustain the North Plains Public Library. We can offer you:
- A wide variety of volunteer positions
- A vital role in maintaining the North Plains Public Library
- Opportunities for our wonderful youth – Many of our volunteers are under the age of 18
- ADA (American Disability Act) friendly positions
- Association with people who love books
- Diversity that reflects our community
- Leadership opportunities
If you are interested in applying, you can download our Volunteer Application Form [pdf], fill it out and bring it to the library, or just stop in to pick up a form. If you have questions, feel free to email us. We look forward to meeting you.
Come make a difference in your community library!
Specialized volunteer positions will be posted as they are created. Check this space for updates.
Volunteers should contact Carol Aldrich at 503-647-5051 to arrange their volunteer schedule. The online scheduling program is no longer available.